Simlog Announces new Industrial Controls for Reach Lift Truck Personal Simulator
Montreal, September 16, 2020 – Simlog Inc., the pioneer and standard in affordable PC-based heavy equipment simulators for operator training in education and industry, is pleased to announce the availability of new USB-ready Industrial Controls for Reach Lift Truck Personal Simulator.
Developed in response to demand from customers for a superior simulation experience, they feature the following key elements:
- OEM Multi-Task Handle, to travel forwards/backwards, raise/lower the forks, extend/retract the forks, shift left/right, etc.
- Steering Tiller, that faithfully reproduces the look and feel of real reach lift truck operator controls
- Foot Brake Pedal Unit
- Two Pushbuttons, to present alternative viewpoints (especially important when there is just one display)
- Mini-joystick, to pan/tilt the current viewpoint
- Emergency Power Disconnect Pushbutton
- Front Panel Key Lock, to restrict access to the desktop PC placed inside
The Industrial Controls are mounted on an Industrial Console for stand-up use, with casters for easy portability.
Pricing & Availability
Simlog’s new Industrial Controls for Reach Lift Truck Personal Simulator are now available for ordering. They arrive fully assembled, and USB-ready to connect to your PC and displays.
Alternatively, Simlog can provide an embedded computer as part of a “PC Bundle”, if a “turnkey” system is preferred.
Please contact Simlog or your local reseller for pricing.
For More Information
Mike Keffer, Director of Sales and Marketing
Tel: (514) 861-3111 ext. 227