Why Choose Simlog
At Simlog, each Personal Simulator is carefully developed in collaboration with training professionals, leading OEMs, their dealers, and owner/operators to ensure that the right tasks are simulated and that for each one, the simulated work is measured in the right way. Here we list just some of the reasons for choosing Simlog.
- Our simulation software programs feature world-class graphics and physics, to maximize simulation realism and training transfer to the real world.
- Our Instructional designs take into account the operator training standards defined by many of the world’s major certification organizations, with Simulation Modules that develop key component skills one at a time in a flexible framework. And our comprehensive Performance Indicators measure the quality and productivity of the work performed, with automatic performance tracking that allows trainees to work at their own pace without the need for instructor supervision.
- We offer the widest variety of simulator controls, ranging from simple tabletop Replica Controls to Operator Chairs.
- Our simulator controls are multi-purpose, to be shared by different simulation software programs for even more cost-effectiveness.
- Our simulator controls are USB-ready, making maintenance easy because you can individually trouble-shoot and replace each lever, joystick, steering wheel, pedal unit, etc. (without any proprietary interface electronics to worry about).
- There are setup options for every budget, depending upon your choice of simulator controls, the number and size of displays (1 to 4), the type of speakers, whether you want to purchase your own desktop or laptop computer or have Simlog do that for you. Note too that the purchase of a Simlog software license is a one time payment not subject to any kind of annual “maintenance” fee.
- As a company, we value transparency, and that’s why we present on our Web site all kinds of details about our products and our software licensing policy. (In fact, you’ll find an answer to most every question, except about pricing.)
- We have a Proven track record of new software developments, taking the form of regular software upgrades and regular new product introductions. You’ll find all the details in our Press Releases.
- Finally, we have an extensive reselling network, with business partners all around the world to provide best-in-class support for our Simlog products.