Why Choose Simlog
At Simlog, each Personal Simulator is carefully developed in collaboration with training professionals, leading OEMs, their dealers, and owner/operators to ensure that the right tasks are simulated and that for each one, the simulated work is measured in the right way. Here we list just some of the benefits of choosing our products.
- Instructional designs that take into account operator training standards, as defined by many of the world’s major certification organizations.
- Simulation Modules that develop key component skills one at a time, in a flexible framework for training new and experienced operators, or for double-checking skills first before hiring.
- Comprehensive Performance Indicators that measure the quality and productivity of the work performed, to provide feedback that’s fully diagnostic.
- Automatic performance tracking that allows trainees to work at their own pace without the need for trainer supervision.
- Cost-effective setup options, ranging from simple tabletop mounting arrangements to Simlog’s Operator Chairs, with a single display or multiple displays.
- Simulator controls that are USB-ready, OEM-neutral, and which can be multi-purposed between many of our Personal Simulators.
- Low total cost of ownership because training with our Personal Simulators is a fraction of the cost of training with real heavy equipment, and the purchase of the simulation software is a one time fee.
- Proven track record of new software developments, taking the form of regular software upgrades, and regular new product introductions. You can find all the details in our Press Releases.