Operator Chair for Hydraulic Excavator Personal Simulator
Simlog's new Operator Chair with industrial controls is a cost-effective
way to train excavator operators, with our
Hydraulic Excavator simulation
software, in a safe and realistic environment.
Table-Top Mounting Brackets, Simlog's Operator Chair offers a
superior simulation experience, thanks to an authentic operator seat with
consoles for the left and right hands, mounted on an industrial platform
with casters, for easy portability.
The Operator Chair may be configured with Simlog's
Multi-Purpose Replica Controls
or OEM Controls.
To complete both configurations, add
Simlog's Replica Controls Pedal Unit featuring the very same shape and
toe-down/heel-down action of real hydraulic excavator pedals.
But if you already have a Simlog Operator Chair that you are using
with some other Personal Simulator,
then you may be able to re-configure that Operator Chair by
purchasing additional elements.
To learn more, please contact Simlog.
- Authentic industrial operator seat, with headrest and air suspension
- Adjustable seat position (forwards/backwards, three vertical positions)
- Adjustable armrests (in height and angle)
- Integrated consoles for left and right joysticks
- USB-ready Multi-Purpose Replica Controls and excavator pedals
- Steel platform, with heavy-duty casters for easy portability
Configuration with Replica Controls Joysticks
Configuration with OEM Controls Joysticks
L 60” (152.4 cm) x W 34” (86.4 cm) x H 47” (119.4 cm)
Weight: 330 lbs. (150 kgs.)
67" (170.2 cm) x 43" (109.2 cm) x 44" (118.8 cm).
approximately 550 lbs. (250 kgs.)
One unit per skid, not stackable.
To learn more and obtain pricing information,
please contact Simlog.